Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Getting started

Here we go. I've heard a lot about blogging and really didn't think I'd be interested, though something about an easy way to keep track of my quilting history is quite appealing. So here I am, giving it a try, at the urging of a friend who has just started blogging herself.

My name is Sue, I've been quilting for 15 years and I quite literally quilt every day. I've been married for 25 years, have 6 children ranging in age from 20 to 2 1/2. We homeschool and run our own cleaning company.

Right now I'm finishing up a Sunbonnet Sue quilt that was an internet swap several years back. I finished the binding this morning and now am feeding yarn into the piping between blocks....why on earth I thought this was a good idea I'll never know...and I could skip this part EXCEPT...it looks fabulous. So I'll be spending a good part of this week outside on my swing while my little ones play, feeding a needle through 1/4 inch piping.

So there it is, my beginning as a blogger. Now to figure out how to get pictures, etc, on here and I'll be all set!

1 comment:

Nana's Quilts said...

I'm not too far infront of you. But this is so much fun - you will find that you can't wait to check out what folks have had to say and what they are working on.
Welcxome
Marne
aka Nana